Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CHAPTER 5

super delay!!! i was too busy with the AutoCad lessons that i forgot to think of the continuation of the story...




I am near the exit just a few steps away and I'm there. Suddenly I tripped from a small rock. The bear was quickly approaching.

Then I heard a gunshot. There was an old man standing there pointing his gun in my direction. He purposely missed the bear.

He yelled out to me and said, "hey kid, yee alryt?"
I answered, " Yes sir, thank you for saving me back there."

"*chuckled* Haha, just a few mor' yee be his dinner for the da', say mah boy or ar' yee a fem? what are yee doing in the cave. It's dangerous to enter into one." he said.

"I'm not sure whether I'm a boy or a girl." I answered.

"Hah?! *chuckled* just look below if whether yee hav' that ahem.. or not,"

"But sir I don't had it or the other one. I don't know what am I or who am I."

The old man look at me with such pity. He held out his hands and said "Come her' mah boy, lets jus' say yer a boy although yee also kinda look like a fem' kinda reminds me of me kid."

I was kinda dumbstruck at the old man for making that kind of remark. I never thought that talking to another person would be this fun.

"Hey kid, hurry up. I'll take yee wid' me, meet my daughter. I'm sure yee wil' like her."

This would be exciting. I'll be meeting another person. After some minute we arrived in his house. It was kinda quiet. I guess no one was here to welcome us.

"Hey Tifanny, yee home?" he yelled. "I guess she must be sleepin'. She's always tired from work. Make yee self at hom'"

I looked around his home and saw some bunch of picture. There was a man and a woman and a baby in there. The man must be the old man and the baby must be Tifanny and the woman must be his wife. I kinda envy them. They are a family while I'm an unknown specie who can act like a human and understand there language.

"Hey you! who are you? You're trespassing in our home?" I turned around and saw the man in the picture pointing a gun at me.

"Are you with the old man?"

What is he saying? Isn't this the old man home?

No comments: